Friday, December 9, 2011

But I Like it Better in My Tummy!

I'm loving my new bulletin board. It's probably because my kids made it all. The Gingerbread men that we made last week became the border. The candy canes that we made (Thanks to Andrea VanB) were an art craft that we did this week that was SUPER easy.


Sorry about the flash. Without the flash though, it was blurry.

We painted the candy canes with actual candy canes. Make sure you use the big candy canes that are individually wrapped. They were suppose to stamp them with lines but hey, they are in Pre-k. They still turned out cute.
Unfortunately, when it was time to make the candy canes, I realized I had run out of red paint so we mixed a bunch of colors to get crimson. Word to the Wise, make sure to use red paint only!! When the candy canes dried they had a yellow tint to them. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment