Friday, October 14, 2011

Cows, Pigs, and Sheep... OH MY!!

Today was a day FULL of adventure for my sweet four and five year olds. We took a trip to Cagle's Dairy Farm. My students have been talking all week about going to the farm and seeing the cows, pigs and sheep! I could hardly keep the little wiggle worms still this morning for morning large group because they were so excited! Field trips are so much fun but very exhausting at the same time. My mind was going a million miles a minute making sure all my students were safe and with their assigned parent. All in all, the students, parents and myself had a wonderful time :)

The students really enjoyed the hayride!
They were a bit nervous about feeding these goats.
We got to feel what a cow feels when they get milked... OUCH!
We got to picked out our very own pumpkins :)
My Sweet Class (minus one)

No comments:

Post a Comment